Skip to main content

Sandy Hook killer was a Satanist

Now it all starts to make sense. The mother and the children killed would have been sacrifices to the devil before the sacrifice of his own life.

The Sandy Hook gunman worshiped the devil and had an online page dedicated to Satan, a former classmate revealed, as his childhood barber recalls Adam Lanza never spoke and would stare at the floor every time he had his hair cut.

Lanza's worshiping page had the word 'Devil' written in red, Gothic-style letters against a black background, Trevor L. Todd told The National Enquirer, something which he said was 'weird' and 'gave him the chills'.

The FBI are trying to piece together his smashed up hard drive to see if his online footprint will reveal any motive for the killing, but they strongly believe he made use of devil-worshiping and suicide sites and boasted of his murder plans on message forums.

My younger son came across a teenage Satanist on Instagram. She had tried to commit suicide a number of times, and posted a few graphic fiction pieces of murder. It wouldn't surprise me if she ended up killing someone at some point in the future if she doesn't kill herself first. Regardless, my son no uses Instagram. It's a dangerous place for children, lots of narcissists and suicidal teenagers there posting pictures of their self-mutilation and their desire to die.

Previously I posted on the number of mass murderers that are most likely insane. I know this is not politically correct to say, but there is a strong link between insanity and demonic activity in some cases. In my family I had an aunt who was committed to a mental asylum that was convinced she saw the devil. In my own experience with a person I knew who tried to kill himself and was committed for a time, there was definitely something not right going on there that affected me as well that felt extremely oppressive. Another person I knew years ago that tried to kill himself as well was a practising witch, and even though I was involved in some creepy New Age stuff at the time, I found the item he gave me in thanks for helping him get through one of his episodes made me feel physically ill. The spiritual battle that is raging around us is far more dangerous than the physical one.

Related link: 'I am the devil': Former classmate reveals school gunman had 'online devil worshiping page' as childhood barber recounts how he never spoke and just stared at floors

Comments