Skip to main content

Have photoshop will fiddle

I don't know about you but whenever I get my photo taken for a passport or drivers licence the result is not usually flattering.

Usually it comes out like a mug shot, I look like some desperado finally caught with no way out.

The other perhaps related effect is the startled rabbit look, a characteristic of my current passport photo.

Anyway for school photos some photographers have taken matters into their own hands. Students at Box Hill’s Our Lady of Sion College received their school photos yesterday and to their amazement their photographs had been photoshopped.

Some girls had different hairstyles from those they wore the day the pictures were taken, some had had had their ear studs removed and one girl at least had an entirely new pair of ears.

The girls and their parents are none too pleased.

Just why this happened is a mystery.

Comments