Skip to main content

Grey hair for gravitas

Today

At the memorial two days ago

From Glenn Reynolds

WHAT, HE’S GOT SOME KIND OF “HAIR WARDROBE” NOW? Ann Althouse: “And what’s the first thing you notice — the difference between today and the speech he gave at the memorial? Right. Different color hair. Gray for the memorial, signifying the wise elder, the father figure. Back to dark hair to signify the vigorous young man, ready to forge ahead, solving problems, and restoring his party’s electoral fortunes.”

Comments

  1. I'm stunned if he's going to this much trouble, or is it the media and the magic of photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was stunned Zen but then I have always thought Obama was nothing but a show pony. It is the way of the left all style and what substance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to check this one for myself.

    There's no doubt that the second one is recent (if it was a few days old it wouldn't make any difference). So something has made his hair look different.

    The only thing I can think of is the lighting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.