Skip to main content

Scary Washing Machine

Just a bit of a fun weekend post..

Has anyone else seen the Scary Washing Machine for sale on Trade Me?
Good for a bit of a laugh :)

Here's a snippet -

Once while washing a load of towells it got a bit out of balance and it got so out of control for a minute that I swear I actually saw a porthole to another dimension open above it just for a second, there were dinosaurs on the otherside and they looked scared too, it almost sucked me in but I held onto for my life to the deepfreeze. It sucked my shoes and pants off though and it got the iron as well which pissed me off because it was quite a good one. Luckily it sucked it's own power cord out of the wall and stopped before the whole house went in.

Comments

  1. That sounds very scary.

    Had it washed a green jersey by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I owned a washing machine like that once. Scary indeed. It could rattle the whole house and the first time it happened I came running from upstairs past Matt who had typed right through the whole spin cycle utterly oblivious despite the computer being in the next room to the laundry. It gave new meaning to being lost in one's thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.