Skip to main content

Monster in the closet

We've all seen the stories of the Austrian monster who built a secret series of closets in the basement and imprisoned his daughter there for something like 24 years, using her as a sex slave, a sex object. Cruelty beyond belief, to his own daughter and the children fathered by him who were also imprisoned.

He's reacted to being called a monster. In today's DomPost I see that he says "I'm not a monster. I could have murdered her, but I didn't."

Well, I have some news for him.

Monster.

Ironically now, but not nearly ironic enough, Josef Fritzl refuses to leave his cell as fellow prisoners have threatened to kill him.

I wonder if he will receive less than 24 years imprisonment?

Comments

  1. "I wonder if he will receive less than 24 years imprisonment?"

    I think he should be taken out the back and shot, but then most of us westerners have moved on from such nasty business so yes i think it'll be less than 24 years of state coddling and the soft life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.