Skip to main content

Friday night free for all

Chat time!

Comments

  1. Gidday, youse all! Hell, it's Friday evening and I've remembered to get along here and say hello. Whaddyaknow? Heh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening folks and to welcome you'll to FNFFA here is a little video I knocked up for $120,001.

    http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSsbkaxfQI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adolf and Whale!

    How are you both?

    I'll go have a look at that video, then ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm over the hot humid weather...bring on Global Cooling...oh wait the planet is cooling has since 1998....bugger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, here I am, back from a 3 week jaunt around the islands. Nice to see chch as cold as ever in summer...

    Anyone else caught up with the MySpace banning of religious groups? Looks like one of the biggest religious disciussion groups has been shut down.

    Maybe Rupert is channelling Tom Cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening all. Don't even joke about that Fugley, it's uncomfortably plausible...

    Right - off to Google "MySpace" and "religious."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evening all, rain in the high country, a very pleasant sound.

    WhaleOil--how come I can't access your blogsite? Banner loads but when content starts to load, browser gives me a notice saying can't open website. It seems yours is the only one it does this to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. George stop using Internet Explorer or clear your cache and reload the page.

    Firefox or Safari or Opera are a better bet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, after a time of wonder it works

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Fugley, Psycho Milt and George!

    Whale, I'm definitely over the hot humid weather, too. Tonight, we yet again have thick, rain looking like clouds. But will they let forth their water?? That is the great mystery. Though, at least it's not 29 degrees inside right now, which it has been for the last few nights.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have all the doors nd windows open and am desperately wishing for the clouds to drop more than the pretend misting they are currently annoying us with.

    Auckland is drier than carcass is the desert. There isn't a green hill anywhere. Browns Island is more like tan/white island.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Evening all--I was going to say "lovely weather" but it seems not everybody feels that way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evening all.

    Good video Whale.

    What's that credit card Helen is holding up? A Te Wananga Diploma?

    Sorry - bad form. I've been up for a long long time (2 hrs sleep last night and will be working all weekend unfortunately). Too busy to blog - will have to hope Clark doesn't call an early election.

    Sevens? That explains the streets full of very strange people earlier tonight. At least I didn't see a Borat.

    I thought it was a bad case of punctuation when some-one explained: "Thats Borats nuts"

    Yes, that Borat is nuts I replied.

    "No - that's his nuts!"

    Ok, so he had to bend over to pick up a $10 bill. But where was he going to put it? I don't need that picture.

    If I come back - I'm running on caffeine. Otherwise, night all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi kg and Zen!

    And we have RAIN! The clouds have stopped their teasing and are actually doing something useful! Hopefully it will last long enough to do more than just wet the top of the soil.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And then in the time it took me to come in and type out the comment, it has stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stay outside then!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL, George!

    I'm not that much of a martyr! I like my showers warm.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A bit late, I know but have had serious router problems last night.
    I wish oh wish God would send us some rain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.